cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(M1) [ZB602KL Battery] Battery Drainage Even when Idle

John_Chris01
Star I
Hi,
I have some interesting question here. So, usually before I go to sleep in the night, I TURN OFF my phone with my battery percentage in 90% (for example). But when I wake up & turn on my phone, my battery show 40%. My average daily battery consumption (when IDLE like that) is around 30-40%. How can that happen ??? Is anyone has some problem like me ?
This problem DOESN'T start on specific event (update system, etc), only 1 month lately. And I have contacted Asus Service Center. It doesn't work (calibrate your battery, uninstall unimportant apps, etc), so please don't give me only link to FAQ or others like that. I have tried that.

Thanks before, all.
Regards,
3 REPLIES 3

John_Chris01
Star I
Hello, anybody here (especially administrator or official person from Asus) ? Lol

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello John_Chris01,
Based on your description, if you have followed all the steps to troubleshoot the battery issue, such as updating firmware, and it still exists, it may be caused by battery degradation, and it is recommended that you visit the ASUS Repair Center to have your device checked.
Please refer to the following link for further assistance.

Call Us | Official Support | ASUS Global
Thank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.