Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error connecting to bluetooth headset

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_X01BDA
Firmware Version: JP-17.2018.2007.428 / Max Pro M2
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: constantly
After updating to version 10 of android the device in pair with my bluetooth headset, always returns the following error, it was not possible to pair with C1 because of an incorrect PIN or password.
====================================
9 REPLIES 9

foto.jpeg
Follows the image of the reported error.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi gomes.tisystem
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Is your device JP SKU or WW SKU?
2. Because the firmware version you upgrade is for JP (Japan) SKU, if your device is WW SKU, what is your upgrading procedure? I just put the JP-17.2018.2007.428 file into my root directory and nothing happened.

Christine_ASUS

Hi gomes.tisystem

Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.

1. Is your device JP SKU or WW SKU?

2. Because the firmware version you upgrade is for JP (Japan) SKU, if your device is WW SKU, what is your upgrading procedure? I just put the JP-17.2018.2007.428 file into my root directory and nothing happened.

View post
Build Fingerprint : asus/WW_X01BD/ASUS_X01BD_2:10/QKQ1/17.2018.2007.428-20200903:user/release-keys

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi gomes.tisystem
Thank you for your reply. Because you mis-installed the JP firmware, there may have some unexpected behavior. Please provide me
1. Your upgrading procedure of JP-17.2018.2007.428
2. The screenshot of your firmware version