zamri80
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: zb602kl
Firmware Version: 061
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: line 3g not 4g
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
=mode plane still drain battery.. better build 060 2day battery..sot 8 hour..after i get FOTA update 061 battery problem,drain..mode standby sleep mode also drain 10%-20%..but why this phone i used 6month and warranty..after update oreo and now pie..this build poor i think..=======================================

2 REPLIES 2

zamri80
Star III
=mode plane still drain battery.. better build 060 2day battery..sot 8 hour..after i get FOTA update 061 battery problem,drain..mode standby sleep mode also drain 10%-20%..but why this phone i used 6month and warranty..after update oreo and now pie..this build poor i think..==============

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi zamri80,
Please check if the problem is appearing in the latest firmware version WW-16.2017.2004.063.
If there are battery drain issues in sleep mode, please kindly follow the steps below and show us the screenshots.
1) Charge the phone to 100% before going to bed > remove the charger > Clear all apps in recent app list >  turn off screen > the next morning before using the phone, please screenshot the two pages:
a) Settings > Battery
b) Settings > Battery > ""Advanced battery usage"" (tap the battery icon to access)
Thank you 🙂