Did you mean: 

Battery drain in Zenfone max pro m1

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_X00TD
Firmware Version: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.2002.061-20200219
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Daily
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Battery gets drained from 99% to 75% within few hours (5hours) even when airplane mode is on and kept idle. Battery is getting drained even when I'm not using my phone.

73 REPLIES 73

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi abhinavmishragoa,
If there are battery drain issues in sleep mode, in order for us to verify, please kindly follow the steps below and show us the screenshots.
1) Charge the phone to 100% and remove the charger before going to bed > Clear all apps in recent app list >  turn off screen > the next morning before using the phone, please screenshot the two pages:
a) Settings > Battery
b) Settings > Battery > ""Advanced battery usage"" (tap the battery icon to access)
Thank you .

DSS826JNHE25.png
OS341SP6UWDP.png
See I charged it to 100% last night then put it in airplane mode before going to sleep like always didn't use it a bit after that till morning but battery dropped to 66% without phone usage.
Why is it happening like this after last update?

RadeonPS
Rising Star II
abhinavmishragoa

DSS826JNHE25.png

OS341SP6UWDP.png

See I charged it to 100% last night then put it in airplane mode before going to sleep like always didn't use it a bit after that till morning but battery dropped to 66% without phone usage.

Why is it happening like this after last update?

View post
Show app usage. Check which app drains more. Check memory usage under developer options of running processes.
Presence of a bad app, update all apps.
Try backup and reset as last resort.

achuth24j00
Star III
Even i have this battery draining issue even the phone is in switched off condition. Please give a solution and i have done everything that u mentioned above. I calibrated battery as u mentioned in above