This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Almost dead - ASUS_X00TD , Maxpro M1).

Jithu_Anokhee
Star I
I was so happy with my Maxpro till the begining of covid19 lockdown, but after that it disappointed. My model (ASUS_X00TD , Maxpro M1).Bought in October 2018.
The initial performance of my Asus led me to recommend it to many friends and relatives including my wife. Her phone fell dead within an year. It's still held up at service centre.(Board replacement).
Now my phone's symptoms started to feel when I found that the screen was trying to pop out, than it was battery draining ( note that till recently I used to charge only about 30 to 35 hours of last charging). Than I saw the back cover poping out slightly, than I understood it's because of bulging battery.
I have been using Nokia, many Moto series, Samsung, Redmi series, ( I gift them to friends and relatives when buying new one).
This is the first phone which is going to cost me in repairs.
I need an explanation as why this has happened.. I am typing it from the same phone connected to main AC lines.
Dissapointed. I would still say this is my best phone in terms of performance.
Now can I get a free battery replacement.
I expect a positive reply
9 REPLIES 9

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Jithu Anokhee

I was so happy with my Maxpro till the begining of covid19 lockdown, but after that it disappointed. My model (ASUS_X00TD , Maxpro M1).Bought in October 2018.

The initial performance of my Asus led me to recommend it to many friends and relatives including my wife. Her phone fell dead within an year. It's still held up at service centre.(Board replacement).

Now my phone's symptoms started to feel when I found that the screen was trying to pop out, than it was battery draining ( note that till recently I used to charge only about 30 to 35 hours of last charging). Than I saw the back cover poping out slightly, than I understood it's because of bulging battery.

I have been using Nokia, many Moto series, Samsung, Redmi series, ( I gift them to friends and relatives when buying new one).

This is the first phone which is going to cost me in repairs.

I need an explanation as why this has happened.. I am typing it from the same phone connected to main AC lines.

Dissapointed. I would still say this is my best phone in terms of performance.

Now can I get a free battery replacement.

I expect a positive reply

Battery Almost dead - ASUS_X00TD , Maxpro M1).
Unfortunately, You won't get a Free Replacement of the battery since you are out of the warranty period. Visit nearest Asus Authorized Service Center once the lockdown is lifted and consult with them about the replacement charge.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance once they open in your area post lockdown. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

cyberpunk
Star I
yeah same case with me. bulging battery and screen poping out.waiting for lockdown to be lifted.

TenTakel
Star II
Hello mine did the same thing i got a new pirate battery and the phone stopped to turn off and make wired stuff all together.
I couldn't buy the battery from asus but had to turn to Ebay.

So i will get anothere phone in a year or so and it will not be an asus phone

sure this phone forfilled is purpose