jothi
Star II
Downgrade to stable Pie version or Upgrade to Android 10 Beta 3 version option

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

Model Name: Asus Zenfone Max pro M1 - ASUS_X00TD

Firmware Version: PKQ.WW_Phone-16.2017.2005.082-20200506

Rooted or not: Not Rooted

Frequency of Occurrence: 100%

APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Major - idle battery issue

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I am seeing idle battery drain issue in 82 build. I tried all the option to minimize the battery optimizations suggested in the forum. So far no right solution for battery drain issue.

So I decided to downgrade to older version of Pie or Try Android 10 beta 3

1) Downgrade to older version of Pie

I found Version MaxProM1_downgrade_to_9 2020/04/24, This is from 63 to 60 downgrade

Is there any link to downgrade from 82 to 63/60 version. Is it possible? If possible suggest the image and steps to do.

2) Try Android 10 beta 3

I understand this beta3 version or other Android 10 image can be upgradable from WW-16.2017.2004.063 & WW-17.2017.1911.407 version. Is there a way to proceed from 82 version?

I want stable battery that last atleast one day. This is my requirement. For that I want to upgrade/downgrade.
2 REPLIES 2

tkarthik64
Star II
1).There is no option to downgrade from .082 to .063.because it is FOTA update so there is no chance to do it..

2.some frnds have done upgrade from .082 to beta3 but I am not sure about that.because they also said batter draining prblm.

So it means wait for android 10 stable update.i am also waiting for that stable version

usakiyem
Rising Star I
tkarthik64

1).There is no option to downgrade from .082 to .063.because it is FOTA update so there is no chance to do it..

2.some frnds have done upgrade from .082 to beta3 but I am not sure about that.because they also said batter draining prblm.

So it means wait for android 10 stable update.i am also waiting for that stable version

View post
Only one option
You can update 407 version and downgrade in android 9 pie stable so your phone have December2019 security patch