patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

patssushil
Rising Star I
ssaha255

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/91911#Comment_91911

Today I got update from ASUS HQ. I will get my Swap Handset by Tuesday. They sent me the courier details

View post
How long the whole process takes place? I mean when you handover your device to service center and then how much time it took to almost get back your device?

patssushil
Rising Star I
r4rajneesh64

I recieved a new headset ,yipeee thank you Asus for cooperating with us ..

View post
Amazing!
Did you literally receive a new device or they just fix the existing one?
How long the whole process takes place?

sagard
Star I
I am also facing the same issue with my Max PRO M2. Its barely 1.5 years old and now I stuck with this issue after warranty is expired. However, I gave it to Service center and now they are claiming the mother board is damaged. So the repair costs will be around 10 K. I regret buying this brand as there is no point in spending 10k for repairing 15k phone😡. I should have bought Samsung.
😩

sagard
Star I
Tech_Talk

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/70878#Comment_70878

Usually when this kinda issue happens, you can't get into the Recovery Menu to perform the "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" operation. It would just stuck at the Asus logo screen. This issue can only be fixed by re-writing the ROM with the factory Firmware version which only can be done in the Authorized Service Centers. You have to wait till lockdown is lifted. Its unfortunate for all of you who are facing this issue all of a sudden.

View post
I am in Bangalore and there aren't much service centers for this brand. The service center is claiming that my mother board is damaged and needs to be changed. I doubt if they are dong this for money. So, let me know if the above steps can be performed in any other trustable service centers in Bangalore

sadashiv
Star III
sagard

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/70889#Comment_70889

I am in Bangalore and there aren't much service centers for this brand. The service center is claiming that my mother board is damaged and needs to be changed. I doubt if they are dong this for money. So, let me know if the above steps can be performed in any other trustable service centers in Bangalore

View post
No way. You need to follow up with Asus rc India or Asus service apac bro to get free of cost service. Before that service center should confirm its due to software update only. Otherwise they don't approve.

This offer will end by tomorrow. You need to be hurry. I had follow-up from past 2 months and now I am getting free service. Today I called service center and they confirmed that my phone is ready to collect. I am going to collect it by today 😁