patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

mercijayakumar
Star II
kizilov_yu

If you clamp 3 buttons at the same time, it really enlivens the phone. But I would like to understand what exactly is the problem. Is the firmware to blame or is the problem in the power button itself? If you replace the button module, will the problem disappear?

View post
I also don't know. Because after update phone was working well for 4 days. One particular my phone charge was below 5%, so kept for charging after 2hrs it got stuck in asus logo. Does anyone phone was also in charging state... Pls let me know

Kuba
Star III
Actually I think the problem is with the software with power button because if you click it it shutdowns. Mine phone actually shutdown for the first time when I was trying to make a screenshot and bam.
I don't know how to simplify this instruction more but when you see that android logo ASAP click these three buttons at the same time, or try to get first up, then fast down, then fast power its really hard to recognize which method is it but click them only once, not more, if you did it well the phone will shutdown and then after a while it will switch on. Please if anyone has used the method I mentioned and shared here, if you did an update/downgrade and the phone works well please write it. It will be helpful.

ssaha255
Star III
Abhijith s

Please suggest some solution

View post
just tweet as much as possible tagging ASUS they will surely look into this matter

i was using my asus zenfone max m2 as always,then suddenly it switched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen, do something
20200613-084343.jpg

athifjeffdx
Star II
dipender.yadav20

i was using my asus zenfone max m2 as always,then suddenly it switched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen, do something

20200613-084343.jpg

View post
Tweet this to asus india in twitter. Literally everyone is facing the same issue.