patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

patssushil
Rising Star I
saeed121

IFinally i found the problem...with solution..the solution ..is we have to pay to technician for Rs 2000 ....then they will replace our emmc and fix it ...2 nd solution is through UFI Box with I S P method emmc format....2nd solution comes with Rs1000 ...one of my friend has just fixed it through technician..they took Rs 1500 from my friend as a charge to fix it...The problem occurs die to 0.73 OTA Update comes with bug which has blocked the partition of our emmc ..thats y we cannot flash it....Hate on you Asus...I would never recommend anybody to buy the asus products...it comes with so many bugs.....so do not wait those who had already been out of warrnty go to technician and fix it...And wait those who still are in under warrnty....

5TSE5JPP3JOW.jpeg

DPZ572OX5QTA.jpeg

And Asus service centre only they have the solution by replacing with new one motherboard...coz they dont use ISP and UFI Method ...so they will fix it by change the motherboard...

View post
So you fixed the device by local technician instead of asus authorised service center
after that did you received any fota update?

patssushil
Rising Star I
saeed121

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/78797#Comment_78797

In second method...it can be fix through UFI Box and A jumper Adapter which is used to connect with I S P method..bro if are a technician do it...but if u are not...then u should visit to technician to fix it ...they open ur phone back cover and I S P pinout through the technician will reprogramme your emmc..its Embaded Multimedia Card...

View post
and how much time will it take?

sadashiv
Star III
Thanks @saeed121 , at least some solution works for less price. I was worried and looking for new phone. Asus it's really shame to you to giving trouble at this time.

ssaha255
Star III
Shahed

And to the users who have faced this issue, what actually you've done? Tried rooting? Or did something that lead to occurence of this issue.

Please suggest something to be safe from this issue.

View post
My phone is also stuck on ASUS logo From yesterday. My phone was completely okay. I never tried to do anything with my phone.
My phone was updated just a few days back. The OTA update was .073
There was no other issues. My phone suddenly rebooted and stucked on ASUS logo.
Also I'm not able to enter the recovery mode . Somehow I managed to turn off the device.
Please help me ASAP.

saeed121
Star III
patssushil

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/78789#Comment_78789

So you fixed the device by local technician instead of asus authorised service center

after that did you received any fota update?

View post
Yeah i fixed it through local technician..And now i will use custom rom without bugs...by unlckng bootloader...it would be better than custom rom which comes with so many bugs...