This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M1 ANDROID 10 STABLE

VEL_ASSA
Rising Star II
ASUS not give approximate date/month for ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE RELEASE. Asus not working in development of ANDROID 10 STABLE due to COVIT 19 pandemic lockdown. We are working few members in whole.
Asus India modarators only COPY & PASTE only. Asus TAIWAN OFFICIAL'S NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE till now.
We only provide security patch only.
Don't EXPECT to ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE for two Or three months.

But, I ASSURE asus release EXTRAORDINARY OPTIMIZATION in software development and UNBELIEVABLE FEATURES in final MAJOR UPDATE.
This post is deleted by ASUS TEAM earlier.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท
๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ
67 REPLIES 67

Satnam
Rising Star II
VEL ASSA

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/93326#Comment_93326

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

View post
๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด.....too laugh bro ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด

deadmau_15
Star I
I have been facing issue with quick step from the beginning. There has been many after that. Still asus has not even fixed that issue. Quick step stops working and totally freezes my m1 max pro for 2 min.

ZT-bc615886
Star II
Dear Asus...
You don't provide a Stable Android 10 in this Century.
So, better to give updates on Android pie (Android 9) a bug free update atleast in this July.
Don't waste time on a bug free Android 10.
You don't deserve it.
Thank you Asus.
Have a Safe and Bug free Software Engineers.

_wipt
Star II
Dear asus lovers , why don't u accept u feel ashamed of being a asus customer and regret it but u fail to accept it in mass because of ur ego. The fake teasers and bad quality service in terms of security and updates over the course of these 2 years is not hidden from any1. Money was of users, it doesn't really matters to them because its big brand but being egoistic zentalkers u r befooling urself as well as others by ur hippocracy fr asus. And u hvn't seen survey of major tech reagrding ur fav company...shares had decreased to a great value as they continued providing worst service to max pro users.

aditya_chuarasi
Star II
Asus zenfone Max Pro M1 stable developer version camera issue battery draining bahut problem hai may 082 me bhi hai issues security patch battery draining