Did you mean: 

android 10 update bugs

jahir1378myn
Star II
QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2004.424-20200414
Screen locked back simply sfter unlocked
Volumes are low even on loud speaker
Network issues very low strength shows
Front camera flashing automatically is irritating,(main issue)
10 REPLIES 10

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi jahir1378myn,
What's your lock type? Does it appear on different lock types?
Could you show us a short video of the problem?
Does this appear on wired earphone/bluetooth headphones/phone's speaker? Does this appear with media/call/ring/alarm sound? If media, what app/app version are you using? Do you have a music link you can provide as an example? What's the volume level that you feel too low? Was it lower compared to Android Pie or which version?
Please try resetting your network settings and try again. (Settings > System > Advanced > Reset options > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth)
- Please tell me your mobile network provider
- Please show me a screenshot of the signal strength when the problem appears.
(Settings > System > About phone > SIM status)
- Please change to another SIM card by another network provider, and check if the problem still appears.
Please also put your SIM card into other phones and check if the problem appears.
- What kind of location does this happen? Are you in any building/ on a transportation/ in the basement/indoors or outdoors?Please check in other locations as well.
Please check if you turned off the flash option when using front camera.

siddharthdas876
Star II
Y_ASUS

Hi jahir1378myn,

What's your lock type? Does it appear on different lock types?

Could you show us a short video of the problem?

Does this appear on wired earphone/bluetooth headphones/phone's speaker? Does this appear with media/call/ring/alarm sound? If media, what app/app version are you using? Do you have a music link you can provide as an example? What's the volume level that you feel too low? Was it lower compared to Android Pie or which version?

Please try resetting your network settings and try again. (Settings > System > Advanced > Reset options > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth)

- Please tell me your mobile network provider

- Please show me a screenshot of the signal strength when the problem appears.

(Settings > System > About phone > SIM status)

- Please change to another SIM card by another network provider, and check if the problem still appears.

Please also put your SIM card into other phones and check if the problem appears.

- What kind of location does this happen? Are you in any building/ on a transportation/ in the basement/indoors or outdoors?Please check in other locations as well.

Please check if you turned off the flash option when using front camera.

View post
Hey , the speaker volume the is low at all times as compared to every pie build.
There is no bass neither through Bluetooth/wired earphones nor through speaker and volume is too low as well
And the Bluetooth Latency is much higher on android 10 builds as compared to pie builds, on pie builds I am getting latency of 70-90 ms but on android 10 Developer version build , the latency is 150ms+, it would be great if you could look into this latency issue. As now most people use bt earphones it would be great if you can reduce the latency.

jahir1378myn
Star II
Volume:mainly ringtone, and music player anr earphone sounds are low only after the recent update.
Screenlock:security pin I apply the pin number then its unlocked then when I touch the whatevee apps to play its locked back again.
Camera:I even try switch off the flash or auto flash still it's on once I change to front camera until now the same

jahir1378myn
Star II
Front camera make me annoyed with uncontrollable flash lights please fix the problem