This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6hrs+ for full charge Max Pro M2

n_bhargavsai200
Star II
After I downgrade to android 9, Im facing slow charging problem, it's charging at 14%/h . The charging speed is not exceeding 800ma.
screenshot-20200530-220119.png
I've done all these measures-
- Checked charger, it's fine.
- Done factory reset
- Never plugged and used, till date.
But no change. I don't know what to do now 😭. Please help me to get out of this problem. Can't imagine without phone in this lockdown...
3 REPLIES 3

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
As per your below mentioned thread you posted earlier, your issue should have been fixed. Though you didn't mention the result in there..

n.bhargavsai2001

Hi,

I'm using Asus Zenfone Max pro m2 since an year.

I've recently updated my phone to android 10 beta. I got slow charging issue.

Even after downgrading android from 10 to 9, I'm having the same charging issue. It's taking 4 hours to full charge. This is my second charge after downgrading. But no change in charging time. Same 4 hours. I'm using Asus inbox charger. YOUR ANDROID 10 BETA KILLED MY PHONE.

Please give me solution.

(Please don't ask me to check my charger, I'm sure it's not charger problem...)

Slow charging on Max pro M2

gbun
Star III
n.bhargavsai2001

After I downgrade to android 9, Im facing slow charging problem, it's charging at 14%/h . The charging speed is not exceeding 800ma.

screenshot-20200530-220119.png

I've done all these measures-

- Checked charger, it's fine.

- Done factory reset

- Never plugged and used, till date.

But no change. I don't know what to do now 😭. Please help me to get out of this problem. Can't imagine without phone in this lockdown...

6hrs+ for full charge Max Pro M2
try to charge your phone in safe mode real charging speed test there
to access the safe mode long press the power button and long tap on power off button a message box is arrived to reboot in safe mode after rebooting charge your phone and check how much time it takes to charge real testing is done in safe mode

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance once they open in your area post lockdown. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India