cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 9 randomly loses mobile internet on T-Mobile USA

Castillo
Star II
Hi everyone,
I'm experiencing a weird bug. My phone is completely losing the mobile connection from time to time. I will restart my phone and the mobile internet will come back for about 5 minutes before losing connection and I can't get mobile internet again until I restart my phone. That's super troublesome and inconvenient. I've verified the settings are correct also. I really like this phone but won't keep it if it's incompatible with the T-Mobile network. Is there a fix anyone is aware of?
12 REPLIES 12

Mackleinton
Star I
Soooo, quick update.
Went to my carrier and exposed the situation. It results that the APN was not/not properly setted up.
You should check you APN settings:
Settings>Wifi and Connectivity>Internet>Sim (1-2)>Scroll down>Acces Point Name>Hit the plus icon (+) top right and add your carrier APN info.
If you don't want to go to a carrier office, check with a familly member or friend who has the same carrier as you.

Hope this helps. It was my solution.

esp2002
Rising Star I
I am currently on the 32.2030.2030.26 and am using Tmobile Internet in Singapore and Malaysia and works fine in both instances.
This is my regulatory labels. I am guessing based on the discussion that even though it works overseas, it might not work in the USA because of the bands?

I will be there at of this year and will find out(maybe the hard way).

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.