This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 9 Photo thread!

Mattias_ASUS
Zenfone 9 is here and as many of you probably have seen, we got some pretty impressive cameras this time around!
So I propose a thread with some of our best pictures, the pics I will upload are taken by normal average people and without any enhancements.
p-20220801-122636.jpg
The picture above was taken with the camera's Light trail mode by a waterfall.
120 REPLIES 120

Aligosla
Rising Star I
Is it really useful to comment on something here? I never see responses from Asus. We only help each other but Asus shows no interest in our problems or solved it 😞

fakeco14
Star III
The question is: if not here, where else?
I think it is still worth being active here and documenting the issues we’re discovering.
In terms of community building and managing Asus could learn a lot from Nothing.
Same camera module. Also some difficulties in the beginning but at least the issues were openly adressed and worked on.

b_preslavski
Star III
Just updated to 32.2050.2050.29 and yet again, despite the "camera optimization" statement, when shooting raw, it takes around 1+ sec to capture the image after pressing the shutter and in 99.9%, miss the moment...
Either let people shoot just raw, or make the jpg 12mp. I believe this is the problem for this huge, in photographic sense, lag...

Aligosla
Rising Star I
b.preslavski

Just updated to 32.2050.2050.29 and yet again, despite the "camera optimization" statement, when shooting raw, it takes around 1+ sec to capture the image after pressing the shutter and in 99.9%, miss the moment...

Either let people shoot just raw, or make the jpg 12mp. I believe this is the problem for this huge, in photographic sense, lag...

View post
Totally agree with that

pawelbuchholz
Star II
p-20221107-174930.jpg
today Night mode...