Zenfone 9 Gimbal click noise when changing modes

SepinsCG
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: 32.2030.2030.26
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Camera v9.5.3.1_220811
Whenever I change modes the main camera moves down and up quickly creating a click noise. This happens on each mode change whenever I lift my finger of the screen. It also happens when I go back to the homescreen. The same behavior also happens in the GCam app when changing modes/going to homescreen as well as in Whatsapp when going to the homescreen
4 REPLIES 4

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @SepinsCG, can you share some more information so that we can help resolve the issue?

SepinsCG
Star I
Hi @Mansi_ASUS, What other information would you like to receive to help you resolve the issue?
I have made a video showing the lens moving while changing between modes in the native Asus camera app, but I am unable to post it here as I get a message "You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links.". Is there any other way to share the link? its on streamable with code bixnre behind the /
As you can see, it moves/clicks each time I switch between one of the modes in the camera app.

Slightly related, I noticed that in my banking app, the camera will not focus when I need to use the app to scan a QR code to log in or verify something in the app. I need to open the camera app, focus on the QR code, then switch back to the banking app and hope that the focus is still correct.

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @SepinsCG, I'll send you a PM and there you can share the video.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.