This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 9 call speaker issue

devilcat_7
Star II
Hi, I have an issue with the speaker option when I'm on a call. If I press the speaker option all the sound goes and I can't hear anything. I tested it with my friends phone and they can hear me fine but I can't hear anything. I assume this is a software bug. Please fix this.
The speakers work fine otherwise and this issue only happens if the speaker option is selected during a call. Nothing restores the sound again except hanging up and calling again.
98 REPLIES 98

efko
Star III
latest update is WW-32.2030.2030.26

DiogoSa
Star I
efko

View post
That's a bummer, my device says there are no updates available after the 32.2004.2004.59.
Are you aware of different update releases for the same devices? Or any other reasons for the updates coming later to others?

DiogoSa
Star I
efko

View post
The update showed up today and it fixed the issue.

Takimara
Star II

DiogoSa

I'm having a similar issue with the speakers right out of the box. It just arrived today and every calls that I had, when I tried to turn the speakers on, the person on the other side would instantly stop hearing me.

It's currently running android 12 on the latest update 32.2004.2004.59

View post
I also had the same issue. Not sure is it the software or my sim card being too old (10 years). I might replace my sim card this weekend, but after I found this post, this could be firmware issue

My current firmware says it's up to date based in Android 12 32.2004.2004.59 and im living in Malaysia.

Takimara
Star II
efko

View post
and i still haven't this firmware update. Not sure how it works for firmware update on phones cause I thought it will be released on all device at the same time, but i guess i will wait for this firmware update and hopefully it will fix the problem.