Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone 9 8/256
Firmware Version: WW_32.2050.2050.29
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Once, but every time the computer / laptop is reset
========================================
Hello,
I noticed that when I connect to the network on my computer / laptop using USB tethering, after about 30 minutes it becomes disconnected from it even though USB tethering is still active on the phone. When I repeat the action, i.e. disconnect the phone from the USB cable and plug it back in and turn on USB tethering, everything works normally until the computer / laptop is restarted. Then the situation I described at the beginning arises. Over and over again.
I note right away that this is not a problem with the computer / laptop or USB cable (original), because recently I tested it on my old Asus Zenfone 5 and the computer and the cable are working properly.

6 REPLIES 6

pendzel_1
Star II
Any answers? 😞

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @pendzel_1,
I have reported the issue to R&D. I'll get back to you as soon as I hear something from the team.
However, did you install the latest FW version?

kzm
Star III
The similar problem occurs when you enable tethering and then restart laptop. Tethering is still active, but laptop will not have internet anymore

pendzel_1
Star II
Mansi_ASUS

Hey @pendzel_1,

I have reported the issue to R&D. I'll get back to you as soon as I hear something from the team.

However, did you install the latest FW version?

View post
Yes, I did. I'm testing now and will let you know in the next answer