This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is downright insulting to consumers

illegalmushroom
Star III

It's October. Let's say I can sort of understand the limited support for OS updates (or at least I used to, before Google announced 7 years of updates for Pixel, and Samsung doing at least 4 for a while now)

But not providing Security updates either? In such a long time span? Nevermind the bugs and issues that are still present on my Zenfone 9, I just don't understand what the software team is getting paid for. They don't even deliver the most essential updates.

I urge moderators or development to reply to this thread and let us know when are the updates planned for release.

10 REPLIES 10

I'm not sure if it's fast, I think problematic updates are allowed to pile up. I have tried to provide everything about the data and what is needed to record logs for the Asus team. The result is that we leave it until we don't know whether the function really hears our complaints. I was very disappointed this time, because dozens of users I researched and asked and answered had the same problem, in fact I was disappointed again. For example, the hide gesture indicator feature that Asus released this year. Want to know the results? yes! very disappointing. they missed 3 series of updates and it's still problematic.😏😏😏😏😏