This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quality of the call, bluetooth and the bug with turning on/off the speaker in next update?

efko
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZF9 16/256
Firmware Version: WW_32.2030.2030.26
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Can someone please confirm that with the next update the problem with the quality of the call, bluetooth and the bug with turning on/off the speaker during a call will be fixed?

Due to the above mentioned things, I lost my patience today and removed the sim card from ZF9.

I want to know if I should return the phone or wait a while for the update.

Well thank you
4 REPLIES 4

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @efko, can you please share some more details regarding the issues you are facing so we can provide you with better assistance?

efko
Star III
1. Bluetooth - after connecting the Huawei watch gt3, ringing jerking (I already sent you the log)
2. when I turn on and then turn off the speaker during a call, the call remains muted
3. But the biggest pain is the call quality. in every other call, the participant complains that he can't hear me, like a robot

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @efko,
Thanks for the details. Now with regards to the first issue, the R&D team requires a new log since the previously provided Bluetooth log lacked an audio log. I wonder if you could help us with this.
To capture audio and Bluetooth logs at the same time, you have to download the log tool APK, which I will send to you via PM.
As for the rest of the issues, I'll forward them to the R&D team.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.