This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not satisfied with hidden gesture bar

Hagen
Star I

After updating to 33.0804.2060.113, I was happy to see that it is possible to hide the gesture bar now. But after using it for a minute, I needed to turn it off again because the one hand mode is not working and switching apps is hard to do.

I would like an option to just hide the bar and background, not compromising system navigation.

There seem to be people that are very content with the option to remove these functions all together, so it's best to give multiple options to deal with this.

Thank you for reading

13 REPLIES 13

Hey Luke,

Interesting...

I just reenabled it and tried again and now, one hand mode works, how strange.

Thank you for the comment, I will retry and see, if I can get used to the curved multitasking motion, when it's just that.

One nice addition, I noticed so far, is that full screen apps no longer need a double swipe to exit. This could also be a downside though.

Also, the collapse button when typing on the keyboard has vanished (along with the inset). I remember needing to use that, when the back swipe also closed the page, this could become an issue in the future.

@Hagen is right. Collapse button for keyboard is no longer visible as it has shifted down. 

I personally never used that button, back gesture does the same 

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.