This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last photo isn't shown through stock Asus camera app at start if it's taken using other camera app

zenfonenineuser
Star III

When I enter gallery from the stock Asus camera app by tapping the circular photo preview at the bottom left side of screen, last photo taken isn't shown at the beginning if it was taken with another camera app, such as GCam. Only the last photo taken with Asus stock camera app is shown.

This means if I took 100 photos using GCam after taking 1 using Asus camera app, then doing above will ignore all these 100 photos and show that Asus one, how weird! 

It's annoying that Asus is forcing people to take photos using their camera app is above way. Your camera app produces poorly processed images. Even if it was good, I have never experienced any other OEM acting this strange way.

4 REPLIES 4

adeveloper79
Star II

It does show from gcams too

its just that it starts showing the last pic taken from asus cam

Screenshot_20230422-124847_Camera.jpg

Yes I knew that, I changed the original post, but it's still a bug which needs to be fixed! 

Kinadanor
Star I

Hello. I can advice  you  a service  where  you  can share your photo gallery. I want to travel to Ireland and I was searching for pictures and found the best of them on one service.Ireland is a country known for its breathtaking landscapes, rich cultural heritage, and unique charm. The collection of   on stock photo service is likely to showcase the beauty and diversity of this enchanting destination.From rolling green hills, rugged coastlines, ancient castles, vibrant cities, and quaint villages, the Ireland images on the service are expected to offer a wide range of visuals that capture the essence of this remarkable country.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.