This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honest reports on Zenfone 9?

teddy0
Star I

I'm sure there's many other people lurking this subreddit. As a prospective buyer, I'm feeling really cautious about this as I am only seeing nothing but problems. Are these majority talking-points just a loud minority?

I'm in a bit of Android purgatory. I just want to see if this phone is worth it's flagship price, especially as customers are eyeing down black Friday. I appreciate you all in the community. Super eager to see some more of the smooth steadi-cam videos but that 'mega thread' seems to have lost a lot of steam.

6 REPLIES 6

mikeburnsnz
Star III

Some flaws are beyond embracing. I don't recommend a zenfone 9. But it is what I have (or at least Asus have as I only had it a month before it had to get sent back for repair). There are some pretty consistent problems being reported. If you don't mind a mediocre camera setup and are happy to not use speaker phone then this could be the phone for you!

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.