cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good job Asus 👍🏻

Aligosla
Rising Star I

You launched your new model Zenfone 10 and you forgot Zenfone 9

More than half of July has elapsed and no sign of the update, at least with this month's security patch.

33 REPLIES 33

🥱🥱🥱🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪😜😜😜😜🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

tochmi
Zen Master I
@berto35 wrote:

It seems that Tochmi and Landsome work for Asus, they're the only ones no complain about the phone.   

Oh, no! I don’t work at Asus. I speak the same as with any of the consumer products I buy.

Look at some my posts where I complained about VoWifi. But before arriving here and speaking badly I contacted the technical service, I have waited for an answer, I have looked for more information on the network, I have read how it happens the same with other models and brands and I have compiled everything until I find a solution and understand why it does not work. And it's already solved.

I do not like the rear cover of the ZF9, bad material and I have told them to look at the plastics of the Nokia Lumia.

And my complaint by flag is the famous navigation bar. The phone being small could not use the screen 100%. I had before a OnePlus 9 pro that could be hidden.

The tech support explained to me that Asus engineers couldn't do anything because Google removed this feature. Remember that we have Android Stock.

This is true because Google has a thread with many people talking about it and they have accepted its implementation.

Asus listened to us and added a feature that wasn’t originally there and I thank them.

But my grievances have always been expressed with respect and politeness and I have made an effort to know why things are the way they are and if they can be fixed.

In short, with all brands I have had an always have to improve, but users too. 

😜😜😜😜🤪🤪🤪🤪🤡🤡🤡

Aligosla
Rising Star I

Welcome August 🥰 No update yet

I don't know what to think! Maybe Asus doesn't have enough personal or maybe they are taking longer because they want to make it right or maybe the Zenfone 10 is too buggy and their focus is to fix the newer Zenfone 10.  Whatever is the reason I am worry about the Zenfone 9 future when one year of Android/Security Updates is left.