This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edge Tool - Available Apps

Holy_Harmonica
Star II

I would like to put the Contacts and Clock on the edge tool.  As well, I'd like to put some frequently called /messaged people.

ZenFone 9, Android 14, not rooted

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Holy_Harmonica
Star II

I put the clock widget  on my desktop - tapping this gives access to timers and alarms.  It can be put on the Edge Bar as an App but not a system tool.

I can access contacts by tapping on phone which I have on my quick access toolbar. This is the same number of gestures to access as if it were on the Edge Bar.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Mansi_ASUS

Hi @Holy_Harmonica,
You can add the apps via the following- Settings > Advanced > Edge Tool > Manage Applications > Application List

Holy_Harmonica
Star II

Why don't "Contacts" and " Clock" appear on the list of apps that can be added?

Holy_Harmonica
Star II

I found that I can add the clock app. I cannot find a way to add the contacts app. Nor can I find a way to add people who I frequently call or message.

Holy_Harmonica
Star II

I put the clock widget  on my desktop - tapping this gives access to timers and alarms.  It can be put on the Edge Bar as an App but not a system tool.

I can access contacts by tapping on phone which I have on my quick access toolbar. This is the same number of gestures to access as if it were on the Edge Bar.