cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock On Lock Screen (position change)?

KnazZo
Star III

Hello,

I'm fussy and clingy and irritates me slightly that clock on losck screen in on left side not on middle/center - does anyone also think it would look better in the middle including the weather etc.? (it's about a small clock).

What you think guys?

Yes - Not - No Matter ?

8 REPLIES 8

You can't change font size 😞 you have 2 option for clock... 1st is ugly clock in two lines with 2 digits in line xd, adn second is small clock one line ut not center clock postition is left-up corner ;c So I create this post cuz I think that they can add 3rd option or more like small clock one line position same as on picture from me previous post 😉

Hey @KnazZo,

Currently, there are some limited options available for the lock screen clock. However, I've forwarded your feedback to the respective department.

graficek
Star III

Screenshot_20230404-125430.jpg

Can you please report also font of second simple small clock design? It is some weird no system font and it really annoys me;) Many thanks

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.