Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't send or receive MMS

leberdj
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: WW_32.2050.2050.34 (Android 12)
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Since purchase ( 1 week)
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

Hello,
I am not able to send or receive MMS messages. I am on Aldi network (runs through Telstra). I have done everything under the sun to get them to work including:
Restarting the phone
Resetting network settings
Checking the APN details to make sure they are correct
Using a different messaging app
Uninstalling Android System Web View and reinstalling
Checking permissions for Messaging app
Making sure mobile data is on
Making sure automatic downloads of MMS is allowed
Deleting the APN settings and manually entering them
Removing the SIM and restarting the phone, replacing SIM
Checking for system updates including OS, Messaging app and Android System Web View
Clearing the storage and cache for Messages, Android System Web View

If anyone has had issues with this and resolved it, please let me know. I'm losing my mind and about to return it to JB Hifi under warranty if it persists

3 REPLIES 3

thefightback
Star II
I'm with Belong (also Telstra) and had issues using their listed settings too. I think what fixed it for me was using default,dun,supl,mms in the APN type with the default Telstra MMS settings.

leberdj
Star I
thefightback

I'm with Belong (also Telstra) and had issues using their listed settings too. I think what fixed it for me was using default,dun,supl,mms in the APN type with the default Telstra MMS settings.

View post
Thankyou so much, this worked immediately! You are a legend

thefightback

View post
This worked for me on Audi mobile, made an account just to Thank you. Cheers mate