This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion: 50MP mode in the camera mode interface?

Takimara
Star II
I wonder why the 50MP mode was hidden in the settings? (under camera resolution)

I think it will be better if the 50MP camera resolution was added as a camera mode for convenience (instead of digging through settings every time)
3 REPLIES 3

berto35
Rising Star II
Takimara

I wonder why the 50MP mode was hidden in the settings? (under camera resolution)

I think it will be better if the 50MP camera resolution was added as a camera mode for convenience (instead of digging through settings every time)

I think they hid the 50MP resolution because we can't zoom with that resolution, which it's suck.

Takimara
Star II
berto35

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/67120/suggestion-50mp-mode-in-the-camera-mode-interface

I think they hid the 50MP resolution because we can't zoom with that resolution, which it's suck.

View post
Well some people just want to take a full 50MP picture so they can use that photo for digital cropping or photo editing stuff.

Kazionator
Star III
Takimara

Where exactly is it hidden?