Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZF9
Firmware Version: Latest German one
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: Every time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Call Interface
========================================
When I am in a call and just hold the device to my skin, the phone gets back but is still being used like normal. I was wondering what was going on when having it vibrating all the time but the phone don't really lock itself. It just works like "normal" so you always have to lock the phone with its power button before putting it to your skin.
26 REPLIES 26

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @eduardomcp,
The issue has been forwarded to the R&D team, and I have also shared your feedback with them. 🙂
However, to resolve the problem, the team still requires the SMMI test results and the log details.

eduardomcp
Star III
@Mansi_ASUS Sure, I've done that now. Can you send me a PM so I can send you the google drive link?

eduardomcp
Star III
Dear @Mansi_ASUS yesterday I've updated to WW-32.2050.2050.34, and the issue is still here.
Everytime during a call, the person on the other side starts asking if I'm still here, meaning my face touched mute button because the screen is not locked, and I have to unmute to keep talking...

I don't know if this issue was addressed with this release, but it's still here. Do you need me to send new logs?
Can you guys do something urgent about this?
Thank you

boilermaker
Star II
I'm having this issue as well, FWIW, on latest firmware.

eduardomcp
Star III
I am now on the stable android 13, I just had my first phone call and this issue is still present, it is a daily problem... Can anybody at least present a workaround for this? 😞

Apart from that, I love this phone!
But this is driving me nuts...