This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth doesn't automatically reconnect and won't show battery percentage of connected device

jeremy6652
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_AI2202 8GB/128GB
Firmware Version: WW_32.2030.2030.26
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): -
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have a Bluetooth speaker which usually connects to the last device it was paired with when I power it on. It works on every other phone I've tried but not on the ZenFone 9. Same with the head unit in my car.
The speaker also supports reporting its battery percentage via Bluetooth and this would usually show up in the Bluetooth menu of my old phone or next to the Bluetooth icon in the status bar, it doesn't on the ZenFone.
EDIT: Speaker is a Tribit MAXSound Plus and the headunit is a Kenwood KDC-BT73DAB.
8 REPLIES 8

willjoe2442
Star III
Go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you'll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.

cilsoe
Star III
I can't connect to my Kenwood head unit either...

gmbhneo88
Star III
Same issue here with my Samsung Galaxy Buds. They won't reconnect when getting disconnected once.

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @jeremy6652, does the issue persist even after the latest FW update?