Did you mean: 

Bad display of quick settings - Android 14

Tomy90c
Star III

1. Zenfone 9

2. WW_34.0304.2004.87

4. Still

5. System (Android 14)

after the last update to Android 14, the quick settings panel (Android view) does not appear, or the buttons move up and are hidden on top of each other, see screen. This happens when first viewed (minimized) and without notifications. If the notification is displayed, the buttons will be displayed correctly

6 REPLIES 6

mickey10021
Rising Star II

Same issue here. For now change the option "Notification on lock screen" to the other except the last one that cause this issue. 

1000011264.jpg

This bug first appear in Rog Phone 7 and now the Zenfone 9.

The last option will not appear if you didn't set the face unlock before so this bug will not occur.

I added a video here for reference

thank you this helped The problem is only with the active last option "Detect face and show all notifications"

tochmi
Zen Master I

Does this also happen with the optimized ASUS mode? I like this mode better because we have access to more shortcuts and the glitter control is underneath, more within reach.

Screenshot_20240228-071646_Settings.png

On Asus optimization, this happens only partially. Only when a notification or a music player such as Spotify is displayed. I somehow got used to Android optimization for this element, otherwise I have everything else set to Asus optimization