App overlap/split screen issue

txdu77
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: WW_32.2030.2030.26
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Snapchat, Instagram (not compatible, why??)
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Good evening !
I have a big problem on the option to start applications in 2 windows, Snapchat does not work when sharing windows (click on the link video), and again, why is Instagram incompatible?? (The first screenshot picture with Zenfone 9)
I have a One Plus 5T on which almost all applications work in split screen. (the Second screenshot pictures with my One Plus 5T)
I strongly encourage you to review your software, the navigation is certainly fluid but many features work or do not work, either it works or it breaks.
Hoping that ALL our problems will be fixed via a big update, good evening!
screenshot-20220922-025247-asus-launcher.jpg
screenshot-20220922-025114-025340.jpg
Good luck with your R&D, we are counting on you to solve the problems of the camera software and the Asus Software!
13 REPLIES 13

txdu77
Star III
@Mansi_ASUS
Thank you very much 🙏

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @txdu77,
I heard back from the R&D team. There will be a potential fix coming up with the Android 13 update. 🙂

txdu77
Star III
@Mansi_ASUS
Okay !
I register myself for android 13 beta 👍

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.