This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Animation Speed is Off but the animation still appear in home screen when minimize apps

Adrian82
Star III

I turn off all Animation Speed, the animation has off correctly when minimize apps in All Apps menu.

But the problem is the animation still appear in Home Screen when minimize apps (you can see the attachment).

Please fix it, thank you.

• Model Name: Zenfone 9
  • Firmware Version: WW_34.0304.2004.87
  • Rooted or not: Not Root

10 REPLIES 10

pkczzzz
Star I

Please fix this.

CarryHenson
Star I

It appears that the animation settings are not consistently applied across all screens on your Zenfone 9. To address this issue, I recommend checking if there are any specific animation settings related to the Home Screen that may be overriding the global animation speed settings. Additionally, ensure that your device's firmware is up to date, as software updates often include bug fixes and improvements that may resolve issues like this. If the problem persists after checking these factors, I suggest reaching out to CelebsVision or Zenfone support for further assistance in troubleshooting and resolving this issue.

Did you watch video attachment? All Animation is turn off, but animation still appears in home screen.

I think you must read well, that's the latest software update A14 WW_34.0304.2004.87

Adrian82
Star III

Hey @Mansi_ASUS this issue still appear in new Firmware Version: WW_34.0304.2004.108

Please fix it!