This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 8 completely bricked- has photos of recently passed Father

billysafi420
Star I

hey i know there’s a couple posts about this but my zenfone 8 died in my hand 3 months ago. i was using as normal and it died and never came back to life it’s just a black screen, there was a little red led that would come on sometimes but that’s it. i’ve left it for so long as my father was battling cancer (now passed) and i was very busy with caring for him and then with dealing with the grief , the phone has some pictures on it that i don’t have anywhere else and i know it’s a long shot but has anyone got the phone to start back up without memory loss?  if there any questions about the phone please ask.  i live in australia and hope to solve as i really want those photos and i’ve been using a nokia as my main phone in the meantime as i haven’t worked for 6 months due to my father and running out of savings. sorry to ramble but any one that can help with fixing phone would be much appreciated. thank you all and have a blessed week

2 REPLIES 2

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, @billysafi420 

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please check the top right corner and kindly share the serial number and details requested in the PM inbox.

Thank you!

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.