This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wifi not work zenfone 8 after android 13 upgrade

beresyit
Star II

exactly 1 year of using asus zenfone 8 suddenly wifi doesn't work, hotspot doesn't work, and GPS doesn't work properly. all this started when I upgraded to android 13.
the warranty has ended suddenly an event like this happened. can I get an additional warranty?
previously I never experienced problems while using android 12

83 REPLIES 83

@Gregg 
According to what you described, please refer to the following FAQ to try to troubleshoot your Wi-Fi problem first.
https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1006657 
If the issue persists, I have PM you for confirming Wi-Fi issue details.
Could you please check the PM inbox at the top right corner of the screen and kindly provide the requested information?
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

Nothing changes even after following the link that has been provided. 

I have the same situation!(

Looks like Asus doesn't want to solve this problem, I'll never buy their gadgets again!!

Thanks falcon but still having issues aftr doing the troubleshooting.  I even did a factory reset but still the wifi issue is still there.  I will contact the local service center as what you have instructed. But if the cost of repair is expensive as this is already beyond warranty, I will just get another android phone. 

No need to waste time with Asus assistance. Already by phone under warranty they do everything not to pass it under warranty and the figures required are absurd. For a motherboard that is then the one that should be replaced they ask  € 350 plus labor and shipping, when they should do it under warranty. It's a shame, then if you ask yourself why they are laying off staff and eliminating the Zenfone series, everything becomes clear.