Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why zenfone 8 does not have a themes store and font its

Zon28
Star I

Why zenfone 8 does not have a themes store and font its so boring,.😏 

18 REPLIES 18

Again, I never insinuated that I want preinstalles apps. What I've been pushing for, is to have a Zenfone store app like say, the Galaxy store app. 

Glecas
Star III

silly... if they made any apps they could just put it in the regular appstore. No need to make a branded app store.

I think you're really upto some nonsense here. If they want to offer Zenfone apps to Zenfone users and yet, neither  want to preinstall those apps due to concerns about bloatware nor make those apps available on playstore for the wider Android community, wouldn't it make sense to upload them to a Zenfone app store? Are you just typing without thinking? 

Well, then the only acceptable solution is to make an "ASUS appstore"-app that you can download from the regular Google-play store. As long as it is not preinstalled or forced.

To be honest... I AM the one who is thinking here. I am the one advising to be careful of what you wish for. At least specify what you wish for. I am being cautious. I am the one thinking: "What could go wrong if they did make apps like this?"...

Well, I will tell you: The things that could go wrong are that they could end up making forced bloatware.

So... think again. 😉