This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading to Android 13, broke some bluetooth apps, any solution?

wanijkesv
Star I
Two apps (EliteHRV & HRV4Training) that connect to a Polar H10 chest HRM strap, find the strap, but fail to get data. Whoop strap: similarly the phone finds the strap but fails to pair. Oura ring: connects and syncs data fine Scanwatch: connects and syncs fine Maybe it's BLE related or something, I can't figure out. I resetted Bluetooth, many reboots, changed the battery optimization of the Bluetooth system app. Reinstalled the problematic apps. No luck so far.
5 REPLIES 5

The Whoop issue seems to be tied to the Android 13 OS. Since this has affected multiple manufacturer's devices I think this is an issue Asus has to address. I also have a OnePlus that was having the same issue and it was fixed by OnePlus issuing an update to their Oxygen OS. I have been talking to Whoop and their recommendation to everyone was to contact their phone manufacturer for a fix. I have the ROG Phone 7 Ultimate and if I go to settings/connected devices, I can get the phone to connect to the strap but the Whoop app will not connect to the strap so I don't necessarily think it is a BLE issue otherwise the phone wouldn't see the strap at all.