This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snapchat selfie camera looks like it was recorded on a 2011 Nintendo 3DS *with proof*

off2fly115
Rising Star II
As the title says, the front camera on the Zenfone 8 for Snapchat looks and sounds like it was quite literally recorded on a Nintendo 3DS from 2011. Never have I ever been so embarrassed to post my own videos on my Snapchat story because of the quality of the front camera. The back/main camera isn't perfect, but it's tolerable. But the front is just absolutely horrible. I will post 4 videos and 1 picture that I shot on my Zenfone 8 with the latest Android 12 firmware installed. Ignore my face, I chose actual videos that I recorded at school and with friends using the front camera on Snapchat so you guys can see just how bad it looks in real life scenarios.
4 videos and 1 picture below. All recorded on Snapchat FRONT camera. Videos are all grainy and the sound is staticky. Please Asus fix this. I'm so tired of being made fun of for my camera quality. This phone was released in 2021... 🤦‍♂️😕
snapchat-1267071241.jpg

33 REPLIES 33

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
@off2fly115
1.) Since you're quite challenged to connect dots:
You clearly didnt read the article because the update has been pushed, back then.
Back then refering to the time you claimed ASUS fixed snapchat while in reality snapchat did. I know context is a hard concept to grasp for you but here we are.

2.) You literally have a changelog, yet you cannot find the update? 🤡
I couldnt be bothered to read more than 1 sentence from 1 and 2 since you post way to much garbage. It's clear you're quite clueless at this point and you have successfully made a 🤡 out of yourself. Please refrain from posting useless walls of text showcasing your endless stupidity. If the average "Snapchatter" is like you then I'm honestly not surprised that snapchat won't be bothered to properly rewrite their camera app as their userbase is going to blame everything on manufacturers and act like complete and utter 🤡's.
Thanks for the entertainment tho, albeit I did loose some faith in humanity in the process of reading your content.

off2fly115
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

@off2fly115

1.) Since you're quite challenged to connect dots:

You clearly didnt read the article because the update has been pushed, back then.

Back then refering to the time you claimed ASUS fixed snapchat while in reality snapchat did. I know context is a hard concept to grasp for you but here we are.

2.) You literally have a changelog, yet you cannot find the update? 🤡

I couldnt be bothered to read more than 1 sentence from 1 and 2 since you post way to much garbage. It's clear you're quite clueless at this point and you have successfully made a 🤡 out of yourself. Please refrain from posting useless walls of text showcasing your endless stupidity. If the average "Snapchatter" is like you then I'm honestly not surprised that snapchat won't be bothered to properly rewrite their camera app as their userbase is going to blame everything on manufacturers and act like complete and utter 🤡's.

Thanks for the entertainment tho, albeit I did loose some faith in humanity in the process of reading your content.

View post
1. Oh wow, don't act like I didn't notice you just added a comma to "Pushed, back then" you know dam* well that you didn't add that originally. And yet, here you are tryna add it to your improper grammer thinking I wouldn't notice 😂 My point still stands, you originally said "pushed back then" without the comma which made your phrase mean something totally different. You earned a 🤡 point for that.
2. I have the change log to what? Who said that I still have the change log to the specific update of Zenfone 6 fixing the Snapchat came quality? No one 💀 However, I did tell you that I remember READING/SEEING the change log in my notification bar, 2 years ago when the update rolled out for the Zenfone 6.
Once again, you proved nothing here. All your replies consist of nothing but nonsense. I gave you nothing but screenshots and proof of what I was talking about, and here you are, still calling my stuff "garbage" because you have yet to admit that I was indeed right about Asus being able to tweak the camera performance for Snapchat and other 3rd party apps.
The only dude here who lost brain cells from talking to the other person is me. Once again, get your facts straight and then we'll talk. I laughed a lot reading what you had to say 😂

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
off2fly115

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/201733#Comment_201733

1. Oh wow, don't act like I didn't notice you just added a comma to "Pushed, back then" you know dam* well that you didn't add that originally. And yet, here you are tryna add it to your improper grammer thinking I wouldn't notice 😂 My point still stands, you originally said "pushed back then" without the comma which made your phrase mean something totally different. You earned a 🤡 point for that.

2. I have the change log to what? Who said that I still have the change log to the specific update of Zenfone 6 fixing the Snapchat came quality? No one 💀 However, I did tell you that I remember READING/SEEING the change log in my notification bar, 2 years ago when the update rolled out for the Zenfone 6.

Once again, you proved nothing here. All your replies consist of nothing but nonsense. I gave you nothing but screenshots and proof of what I was talking about, and here you are, still calling my stuff "garbage" because you have yet to admit that I was indeed right about Asus being able to tweak the camera performance for Snapchat and other 3rd party apps.

The only dude here who lost brain cells from talking to the other person is me. Once again, get your facts straight and then we'll talk. I laughed a lot reading what you had to say 😂

View post
I refuse to believe a human being that can operate a phone or a PC to reply in a forum is that stupid, you have to be a troll.

linggasy
Star III
Fun fact: Piccolo is a better father figure than Goku.
At this point, I have no idea why Chi-chi won't get a divorce and marry Piccolo instead...

Blumi
Rising Star II
linggasy

Fun fact: Piccolo is a better father figure than Goku.

At this point, I have no idea why Chi-chi won't get a divorce and marry Piccolo instead...

View post
I believe, that chemtrails, 5g and covid are somehow interconnected.

Probably through conspiracy theorists, but who asked me?