This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snapchat selfie camera looks like it was recorded on a 2011 Nintendo 3DS *with proof*

off2fly115
Rising Star II
As the title says, the front camera on the Zenfone 8 for Snapchat looks and sounds like it was quite literally recorded on a Nintendo 3DS from 2011. Never have I ever been so embarrassed to post my own videos on my Snapchat story because of the quality of the front camera. The back/main camera isn't perfect, but it's tolerable. But the front is just absolutely horrible. I will post 4 videos and 1 picture that I shot on my Zenfone 8 with the latest Android 12 firmware installed. Ignore my face, I chose actual videos that I recorded at school and with friends using the front camera on Snapchat so you guys can see just how bad it looks in real life scenarios.
4 videos and 1 picture below. All recorded on Snapchat FRONT camera. Videos are all grainy and the sound is staticky. Please Asus fix this. I'm so tired of being made fun of for my camera quality. This phone was released in 2021... 🤦‍♂️😕
snapchat-1267071241.jpg

33 REPLIES 33

PhaGWiZ
Rising Star I
I can't fucking take it any more. Among Us has singlehandedly ruined my life. The other day my teacher was teaching us Greek Mythology and he mentioned a pegasus and I immediately thought 'Pegasus? more like Mega Sus!!!!' and I've never wanted to kms more. I can't look at a vent without breaking down and fucking crying. I can't eat pasta without thinking 'IMPASTA??? THATS PRETTY SUS!!!!' Skit 4 by Kanye West. The lyrics ruined me. A Mongoose, or the 25th island of greece. The scientific name for pig. I can't fucking take it anymore.
Please fucking end my suffering.

Blumi
Rising Star II
I just replayed horizon zero dawn, and omg - Aloy is just the name for a metal in a world full of metal beasts - but there is no Metallica. Now it's 00:36 in Germany and I cannot sleep anymore

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Blumi

I just replayed horizon zero dawn, and omg - Aloy is just the name for a metal in a world full of metal beasts - but there is no Metallica. Now it's 00:36 in Germany and I cannot sleep anymore

View post
lets be real, metallica is one of the most broken stands in all of JoJo

Blumi
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/201924#Comment_201924

lets be real, metallica is one of the most broken stands in all of JoJo

View post
I found Jojo the singer quite hot, when I was 14, but so was my mom's chilli, when I was that age...