This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications fail to light led, stack up so no idea what they are, poor resolution, cropped text..

LastRedWitch
Star III

I had to go to a black wallpaper to read or even see icon text. Resolution of most images now a fuzzy mess.

Notifications are a useless stacked mess, no idea half the time what I'm being notified about. Had to disable all app and most system notifications, just to see sms/mms and call notifications. Led no longer lights up for anything other than charging!

HOW TO I REVERT TO ANDROID 12?

4 REPLIES 4

LastRedWitch
Star III

This all after auto system downgrade to Android 13 from Android 12.  There was no notification until 1/2 done with "upgrade", telling me to backup my phone!? No way to stop it or revert either, let alone backup my phone! Android 13 is a DOWNGRADE!   All my setups for my vision GONE!

Hello,

We're so sorry to hear about the issues you've faced with this upgrade. You can downgrade back to Android 12 by using the information on the link below:

https://www.asus.com/mobile/phones/zenfone/zenfone-8/helpdesk_knowledge/?model2Name=Zenfone-8

No information on how to revert! Why did you bother posting? I looked there first!  Old Android 12 file is there but it only  instructions are for upgrading to it NONE for REVERTING!

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.