This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Zenfone 8 is stuck in the repair center for months now. Please help me.

RotterDamiIm
Star I
Hello. My Zenfone 8 bricked due to the infamous ramdump issue.
ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump — ZenTalk (asus.com)
I sent it to the authorized repair center on the last week of October. They only ordered one mainboard and it failed the quality control. The quality control update was on the last week of November. They only ordered another mainboard two weeks ago, and they said that the ETA of the second mainboard is on the 3rd week of January. I got angry because my phone will be stuck for THREE MONTHS, and they told me that I can't do anything about it. They don't want to admit that they suck at doing their job, considering that most ramdump fixes were done in just a month.
I don't know what to do. Please help.
1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
RotterDamiIm

Hello. My Zenfone 8 bricked due to the infamous ramdump issue.

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump — ZenTalk (asus.com)

I sent it to the authorized repair center on the last week of October. They only ordered one mainboard and it failed the quality control. The quality control update was on the last week of November. They only ordered another mainboard two weeks ago, and they said that the ETA of the second mainboard is on the 3rd week of January. I got angry because my phone will be stuck for THREE MONTHS, and they told me that I can't do anything about it. They don't want to admit that they suck at doing their job, considering that most ramdump fixes were done in just a month.

I don't know what to do. Please help.

My Zenfone 8 is stuck in the repair center for months now. Please help me.
@RotterDamiIm
I have sent you a message, please check.
Thank you.