cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

July update OTA suspended?

maVerickV
Star III
Hi,
I saw that some people received the July update (Ạ12, .113) over OTA. However this was more than 2-3 weeks ago and I did not yet receive it (I am checking daily). I know that I can download it manually from the website, but for now I choose not to.
Therefore, I would like to ask support/moderators, if this update was for some reason deliberately suspended from OTA?
Best regards,
Maverick
18 REPLIES 18

kvasnicka_marce
Star III
Please,my zenfone has the current 0411.89, why doesn't the new one go through OTA?

Blumi
Rising Star II
I am wondering the same.

Please give notice. I promise, I won't buy a zenfone9 anyways.

Ronzky321
Star III
I updated via full file. Not worth it, at least for me.
In my case my phone overheats after taking a video (1080p, 60fps) for under 10mins. Geekbench scores also fluctuates wildly - getting low scores most of the tome. Maybe due to a more aggressive throttling (than when I was in .89).

maVerickV
Star III
Ronzky321

I updated via full file. Not worth it, at least for me.

In my case my phone overheats after taking a video (1080p, 60fps) for under 10mins. Geekbench scores also fluctuates wildly - getting low scores most of the tome. Maybe due to a more aggressive throttling (than when I was in .89).

View post
Thanks for the info. I read that there were such issues, that's why I chose to wait for the OTA.
I hope that some Asus representative(s) will respond to this, shed some light on the case and tell us if there is a problem with the update and what is actually going on.