This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't send or receive MMS

glennohyde
Star I
I hope someone can help me. Since the update last month I can't send or receive MMS. I can't see the APN settings on my phone as well. It seems since the last update APN settings is no longer shown in the settings screen.
7 REPLIES 7

asusaxy
Star II

Dear @Mattias_ASUS,

I saw a post in the Zenfone 9 forum about a similar MMS issue "Can't send or receive MMS" which provided an answer and fix to my issue.

I followed the instructions for defining the MMS APN as per Google search "Belong MMS Mobile settings", but instead of an APN Type of just "MMS", I specified an APN Type of "default,dun,supl,mms" which overrode the other APNs that came predefined for my Belong SIM. After selecting the APN which I had just defined/modified, I was then able to send and receive MMS messages.

Hello @asusaxy,
I'm glad to see you managed to find a solution, I am still checking with the team for a hotfix since it might actually be an APN that's being overwritten and it might be connected to something else, I appreciate the information!.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.