cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 Release Schedule for Zenfone 8, Zenfone 7 and ROG Phone Series

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Admin

ASUS today announced that the latest Android 12 upgrade will be available for the ZenFone 8 series commencing in December, 2021. This will be followed by upgrades for the ROG Phone 5 and 5s series in the first quarter of 2022. The upgrades for the Zenfone 7 series and ROG Phone 3 series are expected during the first half of 2022.

This update inherits the major functional changes introduced in the official version of Android 12, as well as continuing the popular ASUS battery- and performance-management features. For Zenfone models, it also includes ZenUI-specific changes that allow easier navigation, streamlined control panels, increased visibility for better control and more customization options. 

ASUS has already recruited Zenfone 8 users for the Android 12 beta testing program. The beta program will help identify and fix bugs based on real user experiences before the final software is rolled out in December. 

zenfone-andriod-12-rolloutplan.jpg

rog-phone-andriod-12-rolloutplan.jpg

Android 12 Release Schedule for Zenfone 8, Zenfone 7 and ROG Phone Series

ASUS today announced that the latest Android 12 upgrade will be available for the ZenFone 8 series commencing in December, 2021. This will be followed by upgrades for the ROG Phone 5 and 5s series in the first quarter of 2022. The upgrades for the Zenfone 7 series and ROG Phone 3 series are expected during the first half of 2022.

zenfone-andriod-12-rolloutplan-1080x1080.jpg

261 REPLIES 261

Fedexp
Star III
Two days ago i recieved security patch on december .82 version in Czech Rep. Is March 2022!!! Bravo Asus

Vanja1986
Star III
Fedexp

Two days ago i recieved security patch on december .82 version in Czech Rep. Is March 2022!!! Bravo Asus

View post
I got january update yesterdy,here in EU. 107 build.

Delcides
Star III
After I went to android 12 the fingerprint stopped working, I already did a hard reset, I downgraded to 11, I went back to 12, and it still doesn't work, I find it strange why I put my finger to identify and it doesn't give nothing, but with the sensor test it says it's working. I can't send it for assistance because mine is imported. I do not know what else to do.

concia
Star III
Vanja1986

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/206371#Comment_206371

I got january update yesterdy,here in EU. 107 build.

View post
Same for me here in Italy.

Vanja1986
Star III
concia

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/206376#Comment_206376

Same for me here in Italy.

View post
Lets hope for more updates soon and battery drain fixes.