cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced battery mode - issue

Iceman11
Star III
Hello,
I noticed that the performance sliders in Advanced battery mode are not working as expected while set to Low.
In the other modes (Dynamic, Durable and Ultra durable) CPU clock speed on idle is 300 MHz for core 0 - 3 and 700 MHz for Core 4 - 7.
In Advanced battery mode, all performance sliders on low, the idle clock is 1400 MHz for core 0 - 3 and 1300 MHz for Core 4 - 7 (Just like in High performance mode).

It that the normal behaviour or a bug?

Note: Forcing screen refresh rate to 120 Hz is available only in Advanced and High performance mode and the other modes are not a viable option for me.
5 REPLIES 5

va5ter
Star I
Iceman11

Hello,

I noticed that the performance sliders in Advanced battery mode are not working as expected while set to Low.

In the other modes (Dynamic, Durable and Ultra durable) CPU clock speed on idle is 300 MHz for core 0 - 3 and 700 MHz for Core 4 - 7.

In Advanced battery mode, all performance sliders on low, the idle clock is 1400 MHz for core 0 - 3 and 1300 MHz for Core 4 - 7 (Just like in High performance mode).

It that the normal behaviour or a bug?

Note: Forcing screen refresh rate to 120 Hz is available only in Advanced and High performance mode and the other modes are not a viable option for me.

Advanced battery mode - issue
You can set 120Hz on Durable and Ultra durable modes as well. Uncheck "Set refresh rate to 60Hz" and under "Display" in the main Settings menu select the desired refresh rate.