Wifi and mobile hot spot not working, camera cannot flip

ZT-f8a9bf81
Rising Star I
  1. Model Name: Zenfone 8 flip
  2. Firmware Version: 33.0210.0210.269
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

It's been 2 days since my camera won't flip and the wifi and hot spot are not working, literally when I trying to turn on my wifi it's just said "no other network" and when I try to open the hot spot it won't open or says "error" and the camera error says "camera cannot flip". This all happens after the A13 update. I've been frustrated and mad because these functions are very important and they taken away from me. My phone doesn't have any obstruction to the sensors and it never been water damage or fall since I am using Rhino Shield case. Please help me!!! I can't take this phone to service center since it is out of warranty. Please help me!!!!

5 REPLIES 5

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @ZT-f8a9bf81 

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please check the top right corner and kindly share the serial number and details requested in the PM inbox.

SparrowPT
Star II

This is also happening to me 😞 please help 

I believe this is something to do with A13 update, upon searching all resolutions here, they advised to downgrade the software to A12 via manual downgrade.

Ok, thank you very much! I dont know how to do that but i will try to search on YouTube