This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support for You hardware or manual color adjustment in Android 12

The_Raimstor
Star III
I repeat my request because it's getting long.
Almost all brands have integrated the material color system you in their device with Android 12, except Asus, why? 
Let us at least manually change the colors of the system interface, because your setting only changes the color of the settings and the Asus applications, but for the rest, no change, block in blue. 
The biggest problem is that widgets are also blocked in blue, so you have to have a blue background otherwise it's ugly.
Especially since now Material you is open source so it is no longer exclusive to the Google phone. 
So you can clearly add this feature which is the biggest new feature of Android 12 that Asus users can't enjoy.
And if you don't add this feature, explain why?
3 REPLIES 3

The_Raimstor
Star III
The Raimstor

I repeat my request because it's getting long.

Almost all brands have integrated the material color system you in their device with Android 12, except Asus, why? 

Let us at least manually change the colors of the system interface, because your setting only changes the color of the settings and the Asus applications, but for the rest, no change, block in blue. 

The biggest problem is that widgets are also blocked in blue, so you have to have a blue background otherwise it's ugly.

Especially since now Material you is open source so it is no longer exclusive to the Google phone. 

So you can clearly add this feature which is the biggest new feature of Android 12 that Asus users can't enjoy.

And if you don't add this feature, explain why?

Support for You hardware or manual color adjustment in Android 12
I feel that I will not have answers ☹️

The_Raimstor
Star III
Here I go again, you just proved today that you can apply adaptive colours in your systems with the new ZenFone 9 you just presented, so what are you waiting for?

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.