This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STUPID!!!

ZT-f8a9bf81
Rising Star I

All stupid things I had done just to bring back my phone to life but nothing happens, it was all started when A13 update, my wifi won't connect/open, hotspot is error and my camera won't flip. All my media files are corrupted when I transferred my media files to my SD card prior since I need to downgrade this stupid shiiiit to A 12 since all I can see solutions here is to downgrade my phone to A 12, my mistake because when I downgraded this phone to A 12 nothing happens, still the camera won't flip/retract and wifi and hotspot are not working. Common ASUS, what are you doing these past few weeks? My phone is not working properly due to your stupid update and it's been month since my phone won't connect to wifi and it's causing me much using cellular data. How long gonna take for you to fix our phones? How long we going to wait? ASUS, what brand should I replace on this shiitt for me not encouter these problem again, tell me ASUS!!! Tell me how your stupid software issues will be good for us to continue purchasing your product, give me good reason ASUS!!! 

9 REPLIES 9

ollymem
Star I

Whatever the case, ZT-f8a9bf81 Market-Code needs to be more polite.

You shut your mouth as well because you don't know what we've been through, what's with the polite your talking about? It's not even related to our topic so shut up!!!

Menhir65
Rising Star I

Unnecessary assistance, I solved only with the downgrade.

No more Asus smartphones since January we arrived almost in May and they failed to solve the bugs of Android 13 and I do not think they ever will.

Hi @Menhir65 

Sorry for the experience.

Please check the top right corner and kindly share the serial number and details requested in the PM inbox.

Thank you!

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.