This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodbye ZF9 :(

denverso
Star I

I've had the ZF9 since it came out and it still rocks, it absolutely rocks, the size, the style, the performance, the side fingerprint scanner/scroller , the system, the UI, it was absolutely perfect for me. It was my ultimate companion in everything. But everything must come to an end. The cameras are average and the front facing one only works with good lighting, that's it. A bit dark and you can't see squat. So I needed an upgrade and the Xiaomi 14 was the clear winner for me, a bit bigger but the cameras are awesome. Only downside for me would be the **bleep** Hyper OS ... It is so stupid and slow and full little animations and what not that you just can't turn off. You can't. They're always there, so the phone becomes slow because when I click on something I expect that thing to open immediately, not in 0.5 seconds, not in a millisecond, it's NOW. I've switched to other launchers but I always lose the gestures and the google suggested links on the left screen.

1 REPLY 1

denverso
Star I

@denverso wrote:

I've had the ZF9 since it came out and it still rocks, it absolutely rocks, the size, the style, the performance, the side fingerprint scanner/scroller , the system, the UI, it was absolutely perfect for me. It was my ultimate companion in everything. But everything must come to an end. The cameras are average and the front facing one only works with good lighting, that's it. A bit dark and you can't see squat. So I needed an upgrade and the Xiaomi 14 was the clear winner for me, a bit bigger but the cameras are awesome. Only downside for me would be the **bleep** Hyper OS ... It is so stupid and slow and full little animations and what not that you just can't turn off. You can't. They're always there, so the phone becomes slow because when I click on something I expect that thing to open immediately, not in 0.5 seconds, not in a millisecond, it's NOW. I've switched to other launchers but I always lose the gestures and the google suggested links on the left screen.

i got this... https://100001.onl/