This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

same hotspot wifi and camera problem as everyone else

risa6197
Star I

I sent my zenfone 8 flip to an ASUS centre near me and lo and behold, the repair cost is more expensive than the phone itself. 

As with other posts, Wifi and hotspot isn't working and of course the camera won't flip. They already reformatted it at the repair centre so that was a huge waste of time. 

2 REPLIES 2

Of course I tried troubleshooting on my own before I sent it to the service centre. My phone's only 2 years old and it's already dead weight the camera in itself wouldn't have been a problem but if everyone else has the same 3 problems with the wifi, hotspot, and camera why isn't asus doing anything doesn't that just mean the parts are bad in itself? At least an iphone would still be able to connect to the wifi. 

On facebook I see so many asus users with older models lasting 5+ years meanwhile my phone is 2 years old screen intact and all and won't even connect to wifi and I'm supposed to "sell or recycle" 🤦‍:female_sign:

Falcon_ASUS

@risa6197 
According to your description, it is recommended that you get in touch with the service center at your location to arrange for the repair of your phone.
As it has been beyond the warranty period, the service center may provide you with a cost estimate for parts replacement.
The following is the contact information:
https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location 
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.