This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5G in Malaysia by DNB

smchay
Rising Star I
Malaysia has 1 and only 5G provider. It's call DNB. However, per DNB, there are no Asus phones listed as supported on their 5G network 🤦
As per DNB, it's up to the respective phones' manufacturers to contact them and obtain the relevant parameters to be included into the respective phones' firmware.
So Asus, what have you done? Can't get Volte and Vowifi working properly and now no 5G??? Maybe it's time you exit the Malaysia market like Sony, HTC etc 😑
11 REPLIES 11

smchay
Rising Star I
Seems ZF9 can't meet the requirements to be sold in Malaysia and has been banned for now 😅
👍 for the little man and 0 to Asus for now 😂😂😂
Feels great to be vindicated as now they can't just move on as business as usual leaving us Malaysians stuck with their old and useless products 😁

smchay
Rising Star I
My ZF8 Flip now on firmware 110 and guess what, still no Volte in Celcom ....... 🤦
Any idea why is it so difficult to make it happen? 🤔

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
smchay

My ZF8 Flip now on firmware 110 and guess what, still no Volte in Celcom ....... 🤦

Any idea why is it so difficult to make it happen? 🤔

View post
Because your provider is ass to work with.
Xiaomi and Oneplus also struggle with VoLTE with celcom.
Here is your VoLTE supported devices from Celcoms side and that is even just flatout wrong because they mention 7T and Oneplus 8 works fine while in reality:
OnePlus CommunityYou expecting ASUS to get support from a carrier that can't even focus on their own shit is hilarious.

smchay
Rising Star I
So you work for Asus or Celcom? Not helpful at all 😑

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
smchay

So you work for Asus or Celcom? Not helpful at all 😑

View post
All you did was blatantly lie 24/7, you got cuaght, changed your story, got caught again and now you post nonsense like this.
Just stop it already, there won't be VoLTE and there won't be a ZF9, you can cry about it as much as you want, it won't change.